At the head and highest spot in Greenfield Village, Henry Ford built this chapel in 1929. The
chapel is one of six non-denominational chapels built around the country as a tribute to Mr. &
Mrs Fords mothers, Martha Bryant & Mary Litogot Ford. From 1930 to 1969, children from
Greenfield Village School system started each day here with a non-denomination service.
|| | | | ||